• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse CC slow start up

New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several weeks ago, and for no obvious reasons, Muse starts up very, very slowly. Additionally, every move with the cursor ends up like a slow movie motion... I performed all the regular troubleshooting for my CPU to minimize the question on that side.  Did anybody experience the same issue?

Any input is gratefully appreciated!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

We haven't heard of too many performance issues with Muse. It is possible that something in your system is leading to the slowdown. For a more comprehensive investigation, I suggest reaching out to the customer care team. contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We haven't heard of too many performance issues with Muse. It is possible that something in your system is leading to the slowdown. For a more comprehensive investigation, I suggest reaching out to the customer care team. contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, Muse is slower than 2015 version. I finally got a new Mac last Dec. which enabled me to update to the latest version: 2017 and then 2017.2. From that time on, Muse is slow from the get-go. It launches slower with the welcome window taking a long time to appear or not at all. The cursor turns to a beachball for 5-10 seconds when opening files, saving, etc. I am working with websites with no more than 20 pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Mac Pro 2x 6-Core 3.46GHz with 32GB RAM with Dual-SSD(!!) and Muse needs 8 secs to start and every is jerky. Very very bad. Feels like on a old-school-computer. Every other program runs fast as it should!

BTW: Files are local and not big!

And this problem is since years and Adobe is wondering why so many customers say good bye!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me: Shall I look for some other threads and let you know, that there are even more opportunities to post your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Old MBP early 2011-Muse pretty fast–

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines