• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Destination Panel is missing with "Copy as DNG" import

New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 5.7.1, Sierra.  When I go to import CR2 files as "COPY AS DNG", the right side Destination details are missing.  In fact, regardless of whether I choose "Copy as DNG", "copy", "move" or "add" are all the same.  The only choices/panels that appear on right side are "File Handling" and "Apply During Import".  There is no "Destination" panel ?!?!?!  What happened, and what do I do to get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Right click in the middle of the words "File Handling", then select Destination.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a screenshot of your import dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did try to copy/paste screenshot, Jim, but it would not allow that.  Perhaps I need a quick lesson on how to provide a screenshot (actually, your help WOULD BE greatly appreciated re: this!!).  Anyway, DJ's answer worked.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click in the middle of the words "File Handling", then select Destination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, thank you, thank you, DJ!  Worked like a charm!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines