Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copying settings from one snapshot to another

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there's a way to select all spot removal edits and copy and paste them to a different snapshot of the same image? As you might have guessed, I edited the wrong snapshot and would like to save some time if possible! (Everything else about Shapshot 'B' is right, it's only the spot removal I want to add from Snapshot 'A' - so I don't think I want to 'merge' snapshots because the other edits in Snapshot A have been improved in Snapshot B.)

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Open the two files, select the one you made all the corrections to, then select the one you want the spot healing brushes applied to. Use sync settings and select just spot removal.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the two files, select the one you made all the corrections to, then select the one you want the spot healing brushes applied to. Use sync settings and select just spot removal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant, thank you! (Since they were snapshots of the same file, I saved one snapshot as a separate .dng so I could open both and sync.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines