• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Mail Merge

New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a method to merge a multi-record csv file with a pdf template into a single multi-page file analogous to a Word mail merge.  The pdf file is a scannable document with registration marks and I must be able to produce exact replicas of the master document along with the inserted data fields.  Adobe points to In-design as the solution so I started the free trial period, but after opening a new In-design file, the place option (i.e. import) is disabled.  I also read on Adobe's site that multiple-record merging is **not** possible with multi-page documents or data fields on more than one document page - both of which occur in this case.  Am I wasting my time trying to accomplish this with In-design and if so, is another product that can do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place should not be disabled when any document is open. Please describe your symptoms in more detail.

Have ve to say though it doesn't sound something any Adobe product is made for, without programming. But your correct direction is probably to make this a fillable form in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines