• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know where to put the IBL presets and the StageSet .psd files? The were there on photoshop.com for downloading, with zero instructions. I'm just learning 3D.

Explorer ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea where to put these files.  I looked under the presets, but the only thing I was successful in doing was placing some new downloaded materials.

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

How to Use Image Based Lights (IBL) in Photoshop - YouTube

This can help. Click on folder near IBL in the panel and load or replace IBL downloaded image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to Use Image Based Lights (IBL) in Photoshop - YouTube

This can help. Click on folder near IBL in the panel and load or replace IBL downloaded image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

To use the  IBLs just click on "Environment" in the 3D panel and then in properties click the small folder next to the IBL. Then "Replace Texture" and load your new IBL texture (you can also create your own very easily by using New or Edit)

For the PSDs just open them as you would any PSD

If you create a new 3D object (e.g. an extrusion) in a new layer just use 3D - Merge 3D layers to bring it into the same environment as the downloaded PSD "stage set"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines