Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with two pdfs at the same time in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

I am trying to edit one pdf using Adobe Acrobat DC pro comment tools.  I have to be able to look at another pdf to be able to do the work I want to do.  I was able to do this using my two screens until today.  Now, when I open the second pdf, it only opens behind the first pdf.  When I try to move one pdf to a different screen, both of them go.

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say behind - but do you mean they open in tabs? If so just drag the tab out of the window to make two separate windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they are open in tabs.  When I drag the tab out of the window, both documents move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see two tabs (one for each document) before you start dragging? Make sure you drag from the tab, not the window title bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One document opens up directly in front of the other. I don't see two tabs.  The only way I know how to drag is to click and hold the very top of the document and drag.  When I do so, both documents go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the full version number of the software, shown by Help > About? Lots of dots and digits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines