• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not launching, but shows as running in Task Manager

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i try to launch Photoshop CC 2017 it doesn't show the loading screen or even open, but whenever I look in task manager it shows that Photoshop cc is running

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me with several different programs periodically. End the process in Task Manager or restart your computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue lately. It will show up in Task Manager, but the window doesn't open. Ending the process via Task Manager doesn't fix the problem for me. I need to restart for it to work again. Pretty irritating.

I can't check the version number because I can't launch the app right now, but it is the latest version of CC 2017 installed.

Windows 10 Pro 1703 (15063.138)

GTX 1080 Ti

64 GB RAM

i7 7700K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines