• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to send to photoshop

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my LR and PS today, now when I keep trying to send pictures from lightroom cc to photoshop and it keeps asking me if I want to edit the original or with adjustments. When i select one it says preparing file in the top left corner of LR and then makes a duplicate and resaves it back to LR as a tiff or PSD whichever i have it set to in preferences. Any ideas? It was sending the pictures over no problem before the update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dmochowski,

Please keep the Photoshop application open in the background, while opening the images from Lightroom to Photoshop and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have updated CC to the latest version? This was a bug in a previous version. As far as I see on my machine (windows 10, PS 2017 and LR 2015.10) all is working.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That message comes always from a TIFF, PSD or jpeg file.......

What type of file are you sending???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines