• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Switching

New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When starting my computer (PC - Windows 7, 64 bit Intel I7) I frequently get the following message -

SOME ERROR OCCURED DURING CLOUD SWITCHING

This ahs been going on since the last update.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of the exact error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message comes and goes very rapidly, there isn’t time to create a screen shot.

The words “Some Error Occurred During Cloud Switching” are an exact quote of the error message.

Richard Belt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Please refer Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it does not help. I am not trying to do anything with the cloud. I do not use the cloud. The message appears on computer boot up.

Richard Belt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange!

Have you tried connecting to a different network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have no other network to connect to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

richardb90178487,

do you use other Cloud apps - such as Dropbox?

Another user had/has the same issue last year; his thread can be found here: Some error occurred during cloud switching - syncing paused, will not restart

Tagging David__B.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had dropbox installed for some time. I have used it only once. The error message is new.

I will remove dropbox and let you know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maurice,

I removed Dropbox and there have been no further error messages. There must be some interaction between CC and Dropbox that needs to be resolved.

Richard Belt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have removed Dropbox and it still happens. And anyway we all need to use more than one cloud application, if the fact we use other cloud apps breaks Creative Cloud Adobe needs to fix this. As it is on this and other threads with the "cloud switching" issue Adobe is simply doing nothing. Shameful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also see this message frequently when I boot my Windows 7 machine. I also have Dropbox installed. As far as I can tell the message has no negative consequences, so I choose to ignore it. Not sure if this is related, but I paused file syncing in Creative Cloud a long time ago because when CC syncs it causes my desktop to blink and all icons revert to blank white icons for several seconds before returning to their appropriate icons. I found that very annoying because it would happen frequently, sometimes once every minute. But I finally discovered that pausing the syncing fixed that issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines