Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme bei der Aktualisierung

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich brauche dringend Hilfe!
Mein Studenten-Abonnement ist nun abgelaufen und die Zahlungen an Adobe wurden dementsprechend erhöht. Soweit, so gut. Das Problem nun ist, dass ich seit zwei Monaten, trotz Zahlung, in die Testversion zurückgefallen bin. Sprich, bei mir steht im Cloud Manager entweder "Testversion abgelaufen, Jetzt kaufen" oder "Test beginnen", dabei hab ich ja ein Abo. Ich habe alle Möglichkeiten zur Behebung des Problems, welche beim Support aufgeführt sind, ausprobiert und sitze immer noch auf dem Problem.
Es kann doch nicht sein, dass ich für etwas zahle, was ich jetzt nicht ein mal verwenden kann! Was kann ich sonst noch tun? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Adobe DIREKT zu kontaktieren?

Ich danke schon mal im Voraus für die Hilfe.

Anastasia

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Hi Anastasiar86335600,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums and I see a subscription purchased, however, there is a billing issue with it. Request you to kindly get in touch with Adobe support for information: Contact Customer care

The trial error could definitely be because of this billing issue.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anastasiar86335600,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums and I see a subscription purchased, however, there is a billing issue with it. Request you to kindly get in touch with Adobe support for information: Contact Customer care

The trial error could definitely be because of this billing issue.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines