• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS6 printing large multiple files and not sending copies.

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an issue on multiple Computers with Photoshop CS6 when printing copies to my printer.

It spools the file and keeps adding up the size of the file when I send several copies.

For example when sending a file that is 5 megs and send out 5 copies, the spool adds up to 25 megs,

instead of sending one page and letting the printer take care of the copies.

When printing through Adobe Illustrator though, it quickly leaves the spool with one page and lets the printer take care of the copies.

Anyone had this issue and resolved it?

Thank you in advance.

-Sal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sal,

Have you tried restarting the Printer spooler service to see if that helps?

You may take a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems for more details.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this.

If it was a spooling problem, it would have the same issue with Illustrator no?

Thanks

-Sal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sal,

Is this the first time you are trying to print to this printer? If not so, Did you changed something in the setup or a printer driver update?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been printing to this printer for the past year. It's a Lainer Pro C5100s with Fiery. We have not updated any driver's thus far. The setup has been the same since we got the printer. I discovered today that on another computer with Photoshop CS5, it sends the file and lets the printer make copies.

-Sal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send me the Photoshop Cs6 and Cs5 Help>>System info report via PM.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, just sent the info. Please let me know if there is any other info that might help the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines