Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CURLE_SSL_CONNECT_ERROR error:35

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes! What is this?

I am trying to publish images from LR to instagram. I have the images in the right place to publish, they are selected, but when I hit "Publish" I get this dialogue box.

There doesn't seem to be any other reference to this in the help / troubleshooting / support areas - I'd greatly value some help here......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That, to me, seems to be an internet, Instagram, connection error and has nothing to do with LR that is installed on your computer.

Maybe reload the plugin or try going to Instagram in a web browser and uploading from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks JSM - the dialogue box has a LR logo on it - which made me think it's a LR issue - perhaps I have that wrong........

I'll try other options as you suggest - thanks again,

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines