Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Desktop not syncing with Mobile

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I know this question has been asked many many times and I've tried all the solutions (deleting lrdata, checking syncing isn't paused, logging in and unlogging from CC, deleting all data from lightroom mobile tab in preferences etc). No matter what I try CC will not sync with my desktop.  It syncs between mobile devices and between the browser version.

It used to work, and perhaps in the process of clearing some files I've corrupted something?

Help!

Many Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that when you create a collection on your mobile device and have it synced to Lr Desktop that it is not listed under "Collections - From Lr Mobile " on the Lr Desktop side? - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido

Yes, that's correct, it doesn't appear in Collections at all on the desktop. It's just the desktop that seems to be the problem.  I was going to try and uninstall and reinstall LR but it won't let me do that either!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you positive that you haven't changed catalogs on your desktop? Can you create a collection in the desktop version and get it to sync to the web and mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Theresa

As far as I'm aware I've not changed catalogs. Is there a way of checking/rebuilding?

I've tried creating a collection to sync with mobile and when I create it there is no option to sync with mobile. Therefore no syncing. Very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines