Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've lost all my sketch projects

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all,

i've bought 15 days ago my ipad pro and i've used adobe sketch in all these days. Today i realised that no projects were uploaded on creative cloud. so i was not able to transfer those projects on my powerbook. i've tried to disconnect sketch from my adobe id, then i reconnected and no projects were there. I didn't delete them but i've lost them all... they're not there anymore when i open sketch... and they're not on creative cloud (i've checked my assets, but only adobe draw files were there).

I hope you can help me.

Tania.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Tania.

In the app, tap Settings in the lower nav. Then from the menu that opens choose Send Feedback.

You'll get me there too.

In the meantime I'm going to ask someone about this.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tania.

I'm sorry about your missing work. I know it's upsetting not to see it when you sign in. I have a couple of questions:

* What did you mean when you said, "i've tried to disconnect sketch from my adobe id, then i reconnected"? Do you have more than one account? (Work created in one account can not be seen in another without sharing it).

* Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product? Or, do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account when you began using Sketch?

* Were you at some point during those 15 days, connected to wifi/cellular data so that the work you were doing had a chance to sync to Creative Cloud.

Please let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sue,

thanks for answering. so:

* Yes i've 2 different accounts... but i've never used both on my ipad... I've only tried to disconnect my adobe id just to try to do something to solve my problem (i was not able to see my projects in creative cloud so i tried to disconnect and reconnect again but when i reconnected my projects disapperared)

* Yes i've already used a different email address on my powerbook for an adobe product but i've never used it on my ipad

* Yes... some days ago i've downloaded creative cloud but i was unable to sync it with Sketch... i've only be able to sync it with draw... even if i've registered both Sketches and Draw with the same ID (same email and same password)

Thanks in advance.

Ah... i'm sorry for my terrible english... i'm italian from venice.

Ciao, Tania.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tania.

Your English is great. Absolutely.

It's sounding like your work hadn't had a chance to sync. Does your device have a  cellular or wifi?

Before you logged out of the app did you get any kind of a warning that you would lose your work if you signed out and back in with another Adobe ID? That is supposed to happen if someone has work on a device that hasn't yet synced to Creative Cloud.

I know you said you haven't used your other account for your Sketch work, but have you tried logging in (with both your Adobe IDs) to Adobe Creative Cloud? Also, have you checked Adobe Creative Cloud?

Let me know. I may want you to contact me through the in-app feedback so I can get more information from you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sue,

My device has wifi and before signing out my projects were visible (i could see them in sketch but not in creative cloud) and after that i signed in with the same account and my projects were not there anymore.

How i can contact you through in-app feedback? what's your email?

Tania

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tania.

In the app, tap Settings in the lower nav. Then from the menu that opens choose Send Feedback.

You'll get me there too.

In the meantime I'm going to ask someone about this.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

feedback will be sent to AdobeSketch@adobe.com

will you read this?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tania.

Yep. It comes directly to me.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok...i've written to you through in-app feedback.

i've uninstalled creative clouds... but nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tania.

I just responded.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This helped ! Thank you! Turns out I was using the wrong id

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines