• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.10 update - error u44m2p28

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to update Lightroom version 6.8 on 6.10. I have the boxed version (so bought, not leased.)

When I click on Update in the LR Help menu it opens the cloud cc app. There it shows next to lightroom: "up-to-date".

I could find an updater dmg at adobe. This starts the installation of the manager app and quits after two percent. with error code u44m2p28.

From Adobe I found several recommendations to solve this issue, none of them worked for me. (log out and in / delete a file in the user library application support). I phoned the support but he told me they would not help with the boxed version of LR.

In the web I find for this update problem only a solution to uninstall LR completely, then to install 6.0 and then install the update. There are these contributions since approximately 2014.

Is it nowadays in 2017 indeed still so that a boxed LR update works only with this strange method?

Or does anyone know an alternative solution meanwhile?

Any hint appreciated,

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar problem (except my error code was U44M1P7) when installing v.6.8. My solution was to uninstall Lr (using the uninstall utility that comes with it) and then reinstall from a fresh DMG file.

If you have registered your box-version of Lr with Adobe, as far as I know you should have access to downloads from your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines