• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not responding

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Four days ago I uploaded some new photographs; did the same this morning.  The photos uploaded and are in my photo archive.  However, when I try to open the newly loaded photos, only those from the first set will open.  photos from another six or eight sets will not open in either the library or the develop modes.  Photos loaded prior to the other day will open, but when I click on the new ones, nothing happens and I get a "Lightroom not responding" message.  I have optimized the catalog;  I have rebooted.  What else can I try?

don roberts

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use Lightroom terminology.

What exact Lightroom task do you mean by "upload"? What do you mean by a "set"? What exact Lightroom action do you mean by "open"?

What version number of Lightroom do you have installed? What version number of your operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Lightroom 5.7.1.

By upload I meant that I imported photos from the disk I had in my camera to my photo archive. I have checked, and the import worked; the photos are in the archive. I import my photos by date, so by sets of photos I mean I have a number of groups of photos for each of the days on which I shot. The groups of photos show in my Lightroom Library, but when I click to open them, nothing happens … then after a while I get the “Lightroom not responding message.” Photos that were imported earlier will open.

Does that help?

dfr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines