Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Endless Activation Loop

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud installed.

If I update all of my products to the latest version, I cannot get activation to work, and it gets caught in an endless loop.

If I continue to use the 2015 versions I have no issues.

I've tried to use all of the solutions provided in the forums, signing out, in, clean installs, erasing the SLcache etc to force CC to update licensing from the servers, none of it works.  The last possibility is that I'm in an IT controlled environment, I cannot change the folder permissions in Program Files etc.

I understand this is likely the culprit, but if I can't control this, is there any workaround other than not updating my apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Well, disregard.

Mostly.

As it turns out, if I download the standalone installers for the products I want, and install them without installing/using the actual Creative Cloud app, everything works fine.

So to hell with the CC App, I'll just install the normal versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, disregard.

Mostly.

As it turns out, if I download the standalone installers for the products I want, and install them without installing/using the actual Creative Cloud app, everything works fine.

So to hell with the CC App, I'll just install the normal versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines