• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with all products adobe

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with the after effects, premiere and media encoder software. In all of them the audio lags behind the rendering or even the preview.

This is a problem that in my research I found that many have. All software is in the latest version.

After Effects

Premiere

And

Media encoder 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want help or are you just here to get out your frustration?

If you want help, we will need more information in order to help you. We don't know what OS you're using, what hardware you have, or even the exact version numbers of the software you are using. While there may be some people experiencing similar issues, the issue isn't widespread and their underlying issues might be different from yours but with similar symptoms. For what it's worth, I haven't been hearing of many audio sync issues with the recent releases of After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My dear, I'm frustrated, yes. But I also want help.

It's absurd what adobe does with us, expensive software, I'm not working on days with adobe.

My system is windows 10 pro

All software is version 2017 downloaded from adobe cloud

I recently reinstalled windows, with all the drivers up to date and even before reinstalling the software I already had this problem.

I cleared the caches and disabled the h.264 decoding, but it did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thiagor84729338  wrote

I cleared the caches and disabled the h.264 decoding, but it did not help.

What do you mean you disabled h.264 decoding?

When you say the audio lags, could you please be a bit more specific as to what is happening?

Also, details on your audio hardware would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to solve the problem. All videos recorded with variable flames give this specific error.

Em Quarta-feira, 17 de Maio de 2017 11:12, Szalam <forums_noreply@adobe.com> escreveu:

|

You have been mentioned

by Szalam in Re: Problem with all products adobe in Adobe Community - View Szalam's reference to you

thiagor84729338  wrote   I cleared the caches and disabled the h.264 decoding, but it did not help.

What do you mean you disabled h.264 decoding?When you say the audio lags, could you please be a bit more specific as to what is happening?Also, details on your audio hardware would be helpful.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a new issue, or one that you've had for awhile/through multiple Adobe versions?
If you've found others with the same problem, can you post links? That may help us pinpoint what's happening.
It seems likely that something about your hardware/drivers, or how they're set up in your Adobe software, is the culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines