• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio encoding failed...

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to export and the response I get is "Audio incoding failed. If Audio is in 2 pass VBR encoding mode, try either CBR or 1 pass encoding. I have worked on this project for over a year, Does anyone know how to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had exactly the same problem today.  I have never had it before although I have exported using the same parameters on a regular basis.  I am exporting from a 1920 x 1080 x 25 timeline to half res PAL wmv files. 

I assumed that something on the timeline was corrupted, so I switched off the timelines being exported one by one to isolate the problem.  It turned out to be on Audio one.  I checked the audio clips to try and find some error but discovered nothing.  Eventually I moved all the clips on Audio one to another audio timeline and the problem was solved.

It doesn't make any sense, but it worked for me.  Sorry I cannot offer a more rational solution,  I hope this helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had the same problem:

"Audio incoding failed. If Audio is in 2 pass VBR encoding mode, try either CBR or 1 pass encoding."

I basically did exactly what it told me to do. In your Export Settings, under "Audio", change your Bitrate Settings from VBR to CBR (also called "constant bitrate"). It will show encoding passes options, which I just selcted "one". It exported perfectly after that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines