Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full stops featuring in front of text

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have inherited a publication from a previous designer and having an issue with their text. On their document, the text features fine but as soon as I copy it over onto a new document the full stops go to the front of the sentence and so does the drop cap. Does anyone know how to solve this without trashing the current paragraph style?

Original document

Original artwork.png

New document

New document.png

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Daniella

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried re-naming the paragraph style (and any applied Character Styles) to unique names in the first document before copying it over? That way, it won't pick up attributes from a same-name style in the new document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I have tried that re-naming to unique names but still doesn't work, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines