• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dollar Photo Club Photos Gone

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had seventy-something photos that expired apparently with not a single notice of their expiration. Once I contacted Adobe support (there was no effort or communication on your end) I was told that I could sign up for $29/month and get 10 pictures and my photos back. Since I haven't used 78 photos thus far, how could I possibly use 10/month? Pay $270/year to access photo credits I own! Wow! From the goodness of your heart.

I have already paid for those photos, to take them away is BS... ESPECIALLY without any communication. I have been a long time supporter of your products, and although your subscription model transition has been reasonable in the space of Photoshop, Lightroom, premiere...etc. With stock your plans, communication, and all around crappy customer service have me feeling a large HELL NO to your company.

Your "support" offered me a screaming deal because of my loyalty of $29/month! WOW! Everybody gets that...it's even more insulting that that was the special offer.

Raise your customer service game. Be more proactive in communicating, and don't charge people to access products they paid for via a company you bought. It's actually quite brutal. Thumbs down. Two thumbs. Both down, way down. Customer service fail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Hi there

Dollar Photo Club credits were valid for 1 year as stated during the migration process.

Thank you for your feedback.  This will be shared with the Stock product team.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Dollar Photo Club credits were valid for 1 year as stated during the migration process.

Thank you for your feedback.  This will be shared with the Stock product team.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'd like to know how many more credits I have? I received the notification yesterday but when I checked today, I can't figure out where my credits are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Response to posts 2, 3 & 4

Hi there

Please contact customer support who will assist further - Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just don't try chat as it will get you nowhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I tried chat and it got me my 32 credits back. Good ending for me because my time to use them up had been prolonged as well. Thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - I was contacted my customer support and my credits were restored too. So do take the time to contact customer support. Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same problem! I had over seventy photo credits remaining in my account. I received an email TODAY 4/6/17 that reminded me that my Dollar Photo Club credits would expire soon. The email I still have from last year says they will expire on 4/15/2017.  I logged in to use the credits and they are GONE! And I am offered the same "screaming deal because of my loyalty of $29/month! ".

Please, are you able to at least keep your word and restore my Dollar Photo credits which I paid real money for until the actual expiration date as stated in your email?

I also called for your Customer Support and it made me leave a message.

I replied to your email reminder, so my customer details are in that email but I will leave my email here as well <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I just got an email telling me that my credits expire soon. I knew that and wanted to download some more pictures, but – my credits are all gone. I have still more than 30 and thus I cannot accept this behaviour. It's a far cry from a good customer service.

Additionally they make you search their site for half an hour, nowhere providing this information about reactivation as statet in the email. Really Adobe, are you serious or is this a late April Fool's?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credits have disappeared as well. I had over 80 credits in my account and went to download some photos today and it's gone. Wish there was some notice for this since these were paid credits from Dollar Photo Club.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credits disappeared and I'm getting the run around from customer support.  I want my paid credits restored and I don't care how many times I have to post this in various threads.  I've followed instructions and still no resolution.  I shouldn't have to play phone tag to talk to someone who actually has a brain and can do something about this problem.  I paid for these downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the same thing happened to me and I did not receive the warnings, to my knowledge.

Huge disappointment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as you. Contact customer service does not solve anything at all. They always answer the same thing: they ask you to subscribe. I think it's a form of extortion.

It would be good to think about legal action against Adobe. They can not get rid of something that you have already paid for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you try to reach them via "Chat"? To be polite and friendly will cost you nothing and I'm sure they will help you as they helped me, in case they removed your credits before the year was actually up.

They restored my credits probably because Adobe cancelled the agreement 10 days too early. But they did not only restore them for these 10 days but prolonged their validity for one more year although the initial agreement said that the credits were only valid for one year. Thus no legal action can be taken.

I think that was a very fair bargain and I'm fully satisfied now although I was angry when I got that initial mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to be friendly, I tried it through the chat. But it is impossible to deal with them. First they take a lot of time to answer and it is difficult to hold a conversation that way.

And the answers are always the same: that I have to subscribe.

This situation is very annoying and I get very angry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. If your credits have been removed before the time was up then you certainly ought to get them back. If it was just in time then I fear you can do nothing because in the process by taking over by dollarphotoclub it was clear that the credits are valid for a certain time only.

Maybe Beverly Gray (see above) can do something for you?

cheers, H.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PB

I've asked the support team to contact you regarding this.

Your credits are currently active so you can continue to use them in the meantime.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev, you're awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My dollar photo credits expire.

The answer is in this thread. Sign up for a plan and they reactivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started