• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

running LR 6 on windows 10, I want to print large format 13x19. unable to as of now.

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not print any large format prints. I have an Epson Artisan 1430, but I am unable to figure out how to print large format.

Does LR even support it? and does anybody know of an easier program to use? From what I've read online, it can be done, but you have to jump through a hundred hoops to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Canon Pixma Pro 100 which prints 13 x 19" prints. I don't have any trouble at all printing them from Lightroom. What do you mean when you say that you have to jump through a hundred hoops to do it? Have you gone into the page setup dialog which opens up the Epson printer dialog so that you can configure the paper size and other settings? What are the problems you are experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use an Epson Stylus Photo R2000 which prints 13x19 and like JimHess​, I don't have any trouble printing from Lightroom.  We need more information.  Exactly what happens when you try to print?  Give us more details, screenshots of the Page Setup and Print Settings would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm printing 13' x 19's on an Epson R1900 without any issue. Have you contacted Epson? I don't think this is a Lightroom issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you confirmed that you have your printer and driver selected from the Print Settings button in Print Module?

Have you confirmed from the Page Setup button in the Print Module that you have your correct printer selected and have defined a 13 x 19 page size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I'm printing 13' x 19's on an Epson R1900 without any issue."  Me too. Matter of fact I print 12 x18 images on 13 x19 paper, half inch colored border all around. Very easy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines