• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will Adobe make LR fast again?

Explorer ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing that LR is still on 2015, I really do hope they have something big for the 2017 release.

half the time I use LR I just watch the mouse cursor spin, waiting for LR to do a simple commands like, go to next image or go to grid mode.

going to develop module? that's 50% CPU usage there.

Doesn't seem to help to have a "state of the art" computer either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

A rhetorical question to which no one has an answer. Personally, I have no issues with Lightroom and its speed. But I know that others do. No, I don't have a super computer. It's four years old, Windows 10, 8 GB RAM, onboard graphics, no video card. I have no performance issues. But I think that's why Lightroom is still at 2015. There are a lot of users who are not satisfied with the performance. And I "think" Adobe is working on solving those issues among other things. But we will just have to

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A rhetorical question to which no one has an answer. Personally, I have no issues with Lightroom and its speed. But I know that others do. No, I don't have a super computer. It's four years old, Windows 10, 8 GB RAM, onboard graphics, no video card. I have no performance issues. But I think that's why Lightroom is still at 2015. There are a lot of users who are not satisfied with the performance. And I "think" Adobe is working on solving those issues among other things. But we will just have to wait and see. As to when that will happen, you will just have to wait along with the rest of us because Adobe never makes those kinds of announcements in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines