• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Win 10 recovery I can't register to creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no chance to input any sign in the E-Mail Adress  nor the password line  though I can register to my adobe account via internet.

I have a Windows 10 home 64 Bit PC with actual updates. Reason for windows recovery was that the second screen after last update just works with 1024 x 768 px instead of 1920x 1080 px as before. Nevertheless the recovery didn't solve this problem. The worse result is that now I can't enter Adobe Creative cloud any more.

Any assistance is welcome!

Thanks and mfg

reinart

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to Cloud forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Hi Rein Art,

let's try without any difficult english tech terms

You'll need to re-install the 'Creative Cloud desktop app'. To uninstall the App, please follow the steps on this page:
Ā» Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application
After uninstall, download and reinstall the CC desktop app from:

Ā» Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

In some cases, the use of the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool may be needed. Details on how to download the Cleaner Tool can be f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of your account... Uninstall... run the Cleaner...

-for non-Cloud programs you need to DE-activate before uninstalling

-https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activate-deactivate-products.html

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html (and uninstall)

-using the cleaner after uninstalling and before reinstalling is often needed

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

-Restart your computer... Sign in to your account... Reinstall

-and 5 steps in reply #1 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2144928

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John answering my trouble report. To me , not being really experienced with the Creative cloud nor with windows internals nor with english technical items it is necessary to ask for more details. I bag your pardon.

Uninstall: you mean: Uninstall Creative Cloud?

What do you mean with non-Cloud programs? If other Adobe programs are meant - none is running, alle have simila4r problems as the cloud except of Acrobat.

So as I understand I should uninstall Creative Cloud and all Adobe Apps then run the cc cleaner tool. Is this correct? But there's another problem. Before running the Cleaner tool there is asked to save all Adobe App files? What files are these, how can I find out, what files i have to save?

I hope this is not boaring too much. I'd be very glad if you will give me further advice. Thank you and good bye

Reinart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rein Art,

let's try without any difficult english tech terms

You'll need to re-install the 'Creative Cloud desktop app'. To uninstall the App, please follow the steps on this page:
Ā» Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application
After uninstall, download and reinstall the CC desktop app from:

Ā» Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

In some cases, the use of the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool may be needed. Details on how to download the Cleaner Tool can be found here:
Ā» Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

The "Adobe App files" you've mentioned could be custom plug-ins or profiles that you have installed and that are lying in Adobe product directories. Back them up to be on the safe side!

I hope this helps. Do not hesitate to write back, if something is still not working.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you,  Maurice giving me the steps to get me  out of my CC problems. I'd like to follow as before John's advice. At this point I am sorry to admit that I  have no idea what Adobe files I have to save and where they are located. Even I can find these informations following the  Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool informations.

So meanwhile I tried to find another way to find a solution:  I cancelled the windows recovery and the Creative Cloud works again with all the apps I use.

Nevertheless  I really apreciate Your and Johns assistance and thank you very much. To Adobes product management I would like to adress the suggestion to unbundle license protection from windows update and / or recovery tasks (and troubles . I'd like to give the right answer Points both of you Maurice and John. I'll try it and will see

Kind Regards

Rein Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines