• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Crashing on Startup

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my muse site won’t open anymore. Muse simply crashes.

The last thing I did was edit the metadata in page properties. I then attempted to “undo” back.

I am desperate, as my last backup was many hours of work ago. What should my next step be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit Note: I tried reinstalling Muse, but it didn't help. The reason I thought of this is because the program crashed when I clicked ctrl+z (if I remember correctly exactly what I did as it crashed), but my last save was at least 5 minutes prior to that action. So I thought maybe the program got corrupted, not the .muse file. It appears that, even though the save occured well prior to the crash, the .muse file is the problem. Maybe this information helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue needs a more comprehensive investigation. We haven't seen any issue similar to this one previously. If you are using any third party widget or embedded HTML code, try removing them and see if that helps.

If you have used components within Adobe Muse and are still facing this issue, I suggest contacting our customer care team for further investigation. contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open the file at all. It crashes on loading. So I can't remove anything. I do have a case file open though. So hopefully someone in support gets back to me with a solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. If you still need help, post here and we will do our best to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines