Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Location of APSB13-24.zip for Robohelp 10

May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a legacy system, I require the updated MDBMS.dll file in the APSB13-24.zip referenced in the Robohelp Security Bulletin APSB13-24 (Adobe - Security Bulletins: APSB13-24 - Security update available for RoboHelp)​  Unfortunately, when I follow the link to the ZIP file (http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/downloads/APSB13-24.zip), I get a 404 error page.

How can I obtain this file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Thanks for reporting this. Meanwhile, we have updated security bulletin page APSB13-24. You can find the new page here: Adobe Security Bulletin - RoboHelp 10 - APSB13-24. This new page also contains the fixed link to APSB13-24.zip.

The old one will be taken offline in the next days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to contact Adobe Support for that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting this. Meanwhile, we have updated security bulletin page APSB13-24. You can find the new page here: Adobe Security Bulletin - RoboHelp 10 - APSB13-24. This new page also contains the fixed link to APSB13-24.zip.

The old one will be taken offline in the next days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp