• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Browser Editing problem with logging in

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to help a lady to log in to the in browser editing. It keeps coming up with the following message:

The username and password are invalid for your FTP server. Please check them and try again.

Server Message: 530 Login authentication failed

She is using her hosting credentials to try to log on but it just comes back with that message.

Can anyone help me please?

Many thanks

Lesley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solution provided by Anshul in this post? "530 Login authentication failed" ?

Also see Error 530 when trying to upload site

Also check with your hosting provider to see if there is any issue at their end.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Im having this issue to as are 2 of my clients - there should be no reason why this is occuring, everything in order!!!  Is this an Adobe issue?  thanks Veta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt it. Most times when we have see this issue, it is because of a cache issue with the hosting provider. If everything is in order, as you say, I suggest contacting our support team contact-bumper  for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your replies.

I am waiting to hear back from the lady to see if it is a hosting problem or not.

It still isn't signing in at the moment.

Many thanks

Lesley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines