• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to refresh the page after making some changes?

Explorer ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changing the font size in Lr 5, I am unable to refresh the page. The dialogue box is too big and the OK tab is hidden under the task-bar in my windows PC.

How may I resolve this issue?How may I refresh Lr anyways?

Also, after importing and naming the file, still the file shows untitled.What is missing in the preset?

Please answer all questions.

Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi farahk,

After changing the font size in Lr 5, I am unable to refresh the page. The dialogue box is too big and the OK tab is hidden under the task-bar in my windows PC.

You can turn on the Auto-hide taskbar settings in windows so you will be able to see the OK button which is behind the taskbar.

refer: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/auto-hide-taskbar-windows

Also, after importing and naming the file, still the file shows untitled.What is missing in the preset?

Please refer the below tutorials.

https://www.lightroompresets.com/blogs/pretty-presets-blog/7132096-3-ways-to-rename-your-files-in-li...

How to specify import options in Lightroom

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for this reply. I am working on it, it is very helpful. I really appreciate you.

With best regards,

farah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again Mohit for all of these info.

With regards,

farah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohit,

Why do you think my images are not imported to Lr?

Some are in some not. I usually didn't have any problem, but I think something has gone wrong. I try to import them again, but they are grey, meaning that they are already in?

I am really behind in my work since these importing and renaming keeps me behind. Please let me know if possible.

Thanks,

farah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may try and create a new catalog for this set of files. so that you can get going with your work.

When you create a new catalog it will be blank and it will ask you to import images, so from there you can add these images and rename them properly while adding it in Lightroom catalog. (Open Lightroom > File > New catalog)

This action will not affect your current catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Mohit for your directions. I will definitely do that.

By the way, I am getting the yellow message that Lightroom mobile subscription has expired. I don't understand where this msg came from. I don't use any devices for my Lr. How should I remove this message which has appeared on top left corner of my Lr. The attachment is a screen shot regaridning this statement.

If you are not aware of it, don't worry. I just thought it could interrupt my work flow.

Once again thanks for your time, I really appreciate.

farah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just learned that those greyed files all were damaged. Lightroom was responsible for that. Because I was observing when the problem was happening.

Thanks god that I didn't format my SD card. Now I am uploading in another folder to start from scratch. I hope that it will work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines