• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complex Inventory

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have a site that sells Bundles with different attributes. Each sale I am manually entering into my software program and then manually updating inventory in BC. I am happy to change to an accounting program, get apps, anything to male sure I have the best automated system. Basically, what I'm asking is this... What program and apps do I need that will update contacts, invoices and inventory all while using PayPal and eway when an order has been placed?  Seems like I need so many different things. Thanks

TOPICS
3rd party integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not about apps. It is about API integration that you will need for the two different system to talk to each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And who or how do I get those created? Is it expensive?

Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it will not be cheap.

You can just use BC and its inventory control properly. If items are bought then stock goes down. It has full SKU support.

If you want it to work and talk to another system you have it will require API and you need to contact developers who do that. If you want a quote say here and people can give you their details to contact.

brett@pretty.com.au is the person here at Pretty you want to email in terms of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines