May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capturekj.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just about applying the same preset across all Adobe applications - if that's what you want to do.There's no particular need.

If you only have Photoshop it's moot and you can ignore it.

Generally I would not recommend changing anything in color settings until you're experienced enough to know what the different settings will actually do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally I would not recommend changing anything in color settings until you're experienced enough to know what the different settings will actually do.

Well, depending on the location I think changing the CMYK Working Space to the locally most relevant one may be a good idea even for beginners.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you're absolutely right. That's the one exception.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines