• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile unable to find images which have been transfered directly from a Nikon D750 through Wifi using Nikon's WMU (Wireless Mobile Utility)

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile unable to find images which have been transfered directly from a Nikon D750 through Wifi using Nikon's WMU (Wireless Mobile Utility)

Hi guys, as per stated above, i'm having this kind of weird situation using Lightroom Mobile on Huawei P9 device.

Been using with other device before this, and it works just fine.

After i transfered the images from the DSLR to the Huawei P9, the images can be seen in Picture Gallery.

But when I tried to add those photo into Lightroom Mobole, it seems that Lightroom Mobile cannot detect or see the image at all.

Is there anything that i can do?

Please do respond to this.

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Hi ard.atelier,

Does Lightroom mobile device see other images you have in picture gallery except for the one which you recent transferred from DSLR?

Please check is there any update pending for Lightroom mobile app.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ard.atelier,

Does Lightroom mobile device see other images you have in picture gallery except for the one which you recent transferred from DSLR?

Please check is there any update pending for Lightroom mobile app.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines