• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help to identify with what tool was made such video.

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone. Would be very grateful if someone could clarify with what tool was prepared this video - Symantec - Securing the Cloud Generation - YouTube  
It seems like its nothing difficult but I'm not sure in what tool is better to start learning how to do it. Also, maybe somewhere are the template for such presentation?

Thank a lot in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

I doubt you would find a big company's presentation templates publicly somewhere, but that's nothing more than a bunch of simple graphics, some text animation and a bit of video - basic AE. You can easily learn this in a day or two, if you have the materials.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt you would find a big company's presentation templates publicly somewhere, but that's nothing more than a bunch of simple graphics, some text animation and a bit of video - basic AE. You can easily learn this in a day or two, if you have the materials.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And, in my opinion graphics in that video were not that well done, it's too busy, too active, too often and long on screen.  The 3-D circle graphics are useful, but the rest of the graphics was distracting.  Just as, if not more important than technique is learning how to help advance the story but not get in the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines