• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My presets are gone!

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone has everr experienced their computer doing a system update, then logging into Lightroom to find all images and presets wiped clean. I'm a photographer and have spent hundreds of dollars on my presets. How do I get them back?! Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lisab,

Do you store presets within Lightroom catalog and after the system update, you might be using the different Lightroom catalog now.

Please check if you can find the presets stored in the default location, refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Also, if you have any system backup you can copy the presets from there and place it to the original location.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to LR menu File> 'Open Recent' and see if you can select your original catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines