• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MUSE "Sync with web" stops when parsing the last file in the ibe_log

Explorer ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Key account for me and REALLY disturbing.
  • Web site is on third party host.
  • Running MUSE version 2017.0.2 on iOS 10.11.6
  • Client using IBE successfully and publishing. I was able to "Sync With Web"  successfully two weeks ago.
  • Client made several updates on several pages and the "Sync With Web" feature stops when parsing the last file noted in the ibe_log. I tried again using the "Review" first feature and locks up when reaching same file.
  • If I remove that element by deleting from the ibe_log and uploading via Dreamweaver the "Sync With Web" would then allow me to "Review" all the updated files.
  • Within the Review mode I have "Approved" each page individually and tried to just use the "Merge All".. in both cases the progress bar completes but locks before finishing. Never opens the site in the browser, as it does when successful.
  • I have read hours of similar issues and can only hope that Adobe understands the importance of being able to offer the IBE feature without jeopardizing a clients website or the positive reputation we all strive for between ourselves and our clients.
  • There are no widgets installed on the pages that have been revised by the client. All designed using MUSE tools. Basically text and links to .pdf documents, with very few images.

Appreciate any help available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

I suggest reaching out to the Muse support team contact-bumper to investigate your issue. They can log a bug for you if required. Feel free to send me a private message if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the quick suggestion, however, the contact-bumper support page does not include MUSE as a selection. I tried all three "Suite.." selections. Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click Creative Cloud? Are you a single or Enterprise customer?

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Preran... did not think I would find in Creative Cloud... still trying to understand Adobe's hierarchy. Will attempt contact through CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I sent my file as you suggested but have no idea if received. Can I assume I would hear from someone via email? … do you know what an expected turn around time would be?

Appreciate your time on this,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who did you send it to, and how did you send it? Did you receive a case number?

Any details that you can share of your interaction with the support team will help me provide you with better information.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry for the delay in response.. been a busy week... re-uploading all files and such. Technical was no help. They said it was a bug and I had to upload ALL the core files ... thereby overriding my client's multiple revisions. Not good for my client or for me. I see multiple "issues" posted regarding troubles with the sync after Inbrowser is used. Surely we can get more guidance on what might be causing this, so we can avoid the problem. I do appreciate your quick responses but technical, on this issue, not so good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines