Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a freelance InDesign Script writer for hire

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello InDesign community,

I am looking to hire an InDesign script writer for specific purpose. I have a catalog of 15,000 items my company produces every year. For next year's catalog, my supervisor wants us to include a price for every item. Currently, all of our items have a table that includes the item number, different attributes for that product, and a cell at the end for the price. What I would like to do is, take an excel sheet that includes the item number in one cell and the price in the other, put that information into InDesign, and have a script match up the item number from the spreadsheet with the item number in the catalog pages and replace the last cell in that row with the newly created price.

I would love to hire a freelance script writer to make this work for us.

If you are a person qualified to do that, or if you know someone who might, please contact me at gjfey34@gmail.com

Thank you!

Gerry

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign Scripting forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerry,

Did you find a freelancer you were looking for? If not, I'll be more than happy to help you.

Kindest regards

Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am plugin developer for Adobe Illustrtor, Indesign as well for Photoshop. I have created many plugins and wrote script. If you still have a requirement please let me know. My email id is charurajput89@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines