• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your creative cloud Subscription Suspended. The system date and time are set incorrectly. Please set the system clock to the current time and Try Again

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I changed my Windows 10 laptop's date recently for some reason and already changed it back. I have also set it to automatic. But now when I try to launch Adobe XD it gives me an error: Your creative cloud Subscription Suspended. The system date and time are set incorrectly. Please set the system clock to the current time and Try Again. I have double checked everything and the time and date is perfectly accurate. I have tried reinstalling adobe xd, restarting my system, but nothing worked!

Right now I am in a middle of a project but can not continue because of this. Any help will be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted them right away and they didn't reply at all. After 1 day they closed it saying "They didn't receive any reply from me" . I am the one asking for help, they are supposed to reply not me!

And now if I try to contact them again, when I click on chat option, nothing happens!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just contacted them again and they couldn't help at all. They said post on forums. LIKE SERIOUSLY?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines