• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions won't launch.

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to find an answer online but haven't come across one yet. I have been unable to launch Digital Editions 4.5 for months now and can't figure out why. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing it with no results. I can't download the older versions as the ebook I want to open won't open on these older versions for some reason. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know of any solutions? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem now for months. i've tried different versions, and all are the same. the icon is there but the program won't open. i have to go back to my laptop and use the adobe digital editions i have there using windows 8. thank heavens that still works. i used Overdrive so have no other way to transfer my books to my Kobo so have no other way to read my books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem. From one day to the other digital editions did not open any more. There seems to be no help available. I wonder whether a virus is involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines