• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Borrowed eBook will not finish downloading

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I have not been able to activate my library eBooks through ADE 4.5, despite having no problems in the past. I will download the file from OverDrive, try to open it via ADE and the download dialog box's progress bar fills up and then perpetually stays filled, with the Cancel button greyed out. The only way to exit it to shut it down manually. Upon reopening ADE, the book appears but with a "loan" tag, not the the usual "borrowed" tag. When I click on it, the program crashes. I have tried re-authorizing, but that has not worked. Thank you for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Ever since the update, unable to download library books. How do we get Adobe Digital Editions to do anything about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem but only with some books. It's very annoying. I've spent hours working with people from my library trying to figure it out.  The books that don't download properly for me will download on the librarian's older version of Adobe Digital Editions without any problems. Hope this issue gets taken care of soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines