Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't package to IPA with AIR25!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instruction does not dominate all uses!

%doubleToAtom = call i64 @llDoubleToAtom(%"avmplus::AvmCore"* %core, double 2.000000e-01)

call void @_ZN8halfmoon5Stubs14do_abc_setpropEPN7avmplus11MethodFrameEPKNS1_9MultinameExx(%"avmplus::MethodFrame"* nonnull %methodFrame, %"avmplus::Multiname"* %"MN: scaleY", i64 %MC83, i64 %doubleToAtom)

%doubleToAtom = call i64 @llDoubleToAtom(%"avmplus::AvmCore"* %core, double 2.000000e-01)

call void @_ZN8halfmoon5Stubs14do_abc_setpropEPN7avmplus11MethodFrameEPKNS1_9MultinameExx(%"avmplus::MethodFrame"* nonnull %methodFrame, %"avmplus::Multiname"* %"MN: scaleX", i64 %MC83, i64 %doubleToAtom)

LLVM ERROR: Broken function found, compilation aborted!

%doubleToAtom = call i32 @llDoubleToAtom(%"avmplus::AvmCore"* %core, double 2.000000e-01)

call void @_ZN8halfmoon5Stubs14do_abc_setpropEPN7avmplus11MethodFrameEPKNS1_9MultinameEii(%"avmplus::MethodFrame"* nonnull %methodFrame, %"avmplus::Multiname"* %"MN: scaleY", i32 %MC83, i32 %doubleToAtom)

%doubleToAtom = call i32 @llDoubleToAtom(%"avmplus::AvmCore"* %core, double 2.000000e-01)

call void @_ZN8halfmoon5Stubs14do_abc_setpropEPN7avmplus11MethodFrameEPKNS1_9MultinameEii(%"avmplus::MethodFrame"* nonnull %methodFrame, %"avmplus::Multiname"* %"MN: scaleX", i32 %MC83, i32 %doubleToAtom)

LLVM ERROR: Broken function found, compilation aborted!

Compilation failed while executing : compile-abc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What 's the hell??

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue, a couple of questions to help us investigate it.

Can you please tell us the exact version of AIR SDK you're using?

Would it be possible for you to share the swf/xml (privately) which is exhibiting this issue?

We would also need to know the way you're packaging your application.

-Thanks

Pahup | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use FlashBuilder4.7 with AIR25.0.0.143.

May I have your Email Address for sending the swf file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Please feel free to send me a private message (hover on my name link, there you'll see a button to send message) on forums.

Thanks

-Pahup | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for providing the swf. To look further into this can you please let us know if you are able to package the same swf with older version of AIR SDK?

Also, please share the source code of the swf, you can directly send me at krguptaATadobeDOTcom.

Thanks,

Krati | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share a smaller application which reproduces this issue, this would help us in investigating this issue sooner.

Thanks,

Krati | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you have a class that includes Japanese characters in it. Not sure how well the compiler gets on with those.

Was there a reason to name a class as Line刀光? From the name I wonder if it's a light saber that you're drawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We observed in the shared project that if instead of defining the variables of any type you declare it to be a type of MovieClip, the project packages successfully without any error. This change will be made in  com.MyClass.Effect.MyEffect_WindowAppear_Scale. The variables mc and MC need to be set of type MovieClip.

Thanks,

Krati

Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although a bit late, but still thanks very much.

BTW,Is there a new RoadMap for 2018?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines