• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

redistributable version of flash player

New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have filled out the form several times to to get a download link to the redistributable version of flash player so I can deploy it across my Firms  laptops but have had no replies to theses requested can any one help sort this out?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the email id you used for license application. I will forward the same to the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

I am looking for redistributable versions of Flashplayer 25 and Shockwave Shockwave 12.2.8.198 to deploy across our organisation's PCs & laptops

Can you please tell me what I would require to do to obtain these?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can find Flash Player previous versions on Archived Adobe Flash Player versions

Though, we don,t recommend using older versions of Flash Player. For latest version you can apply on Adobe Flash Player Distribution

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stans91966321

Distributing Flash Player and Shockwave Player requires a distribution license (free for most use cases).

To apply for the distribution license go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe While this link is for Flash Player, there is an option to select Shockwave Player as well.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very convenient.

I just need the file so I can install it on ONE pc that wont update automatically. 

What a PITA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Distribution licenses aren't available for one pc.

The offline/full installer has *always* been available at Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines