• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dehaze

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what has happened to the dehaze slider in lighroom cc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

thanks for your response. I am not sure why but it did not show the slider, but after a while I restarted lightroom and it was back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still there.

What problem are you having? Got a screenshot?

Are you using Process Version 2012?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your response. I am not sure why but it did not show the slider, but after a while I restarted lightroom and it was back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. My old laptop crashed so I reloaded on new one and now the feature of dehaze is gone.  I have the $10 month plan lightroom cc 2015?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are logged in to your Adobe account.

If you already are logged in, then log out and log in again. This usually solves the problem of LR forgetting which mode it is running in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quote "I have the same problem. My old laptop crashed so I reloaded on new one and now the feature of dehaze is gone.  I have the $10 month plan lightroom cc 2015?"

The initial install is Lightroom 2015.0 you will need to update to get the dehaze feature. The latest version is now LR CC 2015.10 (ten)

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines