• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing attributes panel at bottom

Participant ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't seem to find the shortcut to get my attributes panel back that used to reside bottom right.

i could hit color code or stars to bring up just those images.

whats the shortcut?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Try trashing the saved prefs.

Quit Lightroom

Hold down the two keys Optn(Alt)+Shift whilst launching Lightroom. Keep the two keys depressed for a couple of seconds and then release. You should see a prefs dialog.

Click the button “Reset preferences”

Re-boot your Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the toolbar click the down pointing icon to the right of the thumbnail slider and select the attributes you want. Press T if you can’t see the toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately  that's not the fix.

this is my current bar.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 9.06.47 AM.png

I want the one that has the stars, color and flags at the bottom right that allow me to select images, with let say 5 stars and blue color code or find all my flagged images.

the panel above allows you to mark the # of stars and add color codes etc.  the one i want back looks like the one below except this one resides at the top right.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 9.10.45 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the upward pointing con in the center of the black info panel. That should revael the filmstrip and the atriributes you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually i think i may have a bug in the system.

i've been noticing when i pull up the filmstrip at bottom, it doesn't quite look right. it also blocks out part of the thumbnail slider.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 10.00.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have "Show Tab Bar" enabled ? Go to the top menu:

Window >> Show Tab Bar

If so try disabling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to restart Lightroom. You can also use the shortcut CMD+SHIFT+T to toggle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i clearly have something going on wrong with LRCC

if you look at the screen shot below you can see how the filmstrip is tucked under the import export and the grouping number his hidden. the screen should look like the bottom image taken from my other mac. i've uninstalled and reinstalled with no fix.

any thoughts? thank you.

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 8.18.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-11 at 11.11.25 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing the saved prefs.

Quit Lightroom

Hold down the two keys Optn(Alt)+Shift whilst launching Lightroom. Keep the two keys depressed for a couple of seconds and then release. You should see a prefs dialog.

Click the button “Reset preferences”

Re-boot your Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked. thanks for your help on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines