• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player crashing

New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Not sure if you can help but I am at my wits end trying to fix this problem. When I go on facebook to play a game, the game begins but then I get a message saying Adobe flash plug in has crashed error. It happens with all the games I try to play. I use Firefox (NPAP1) as browser, Flash Version 25.0.0.171 and Windows 10. Do you know how I can fix this? It's driving me nuts. By the way I am not a computer whiz.   Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I branched  your post to a new discussion topic as the topic you posted to is 4 yrs old and most likely not related to your issue.

It sounds like you're experiencing the same issue as is being reported here Re: The most recent flash player(25.0.0.171) crash when viewing flash content from the website​.  Please review this topic and confirm if this is the same issue.

Thank you

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria, Yes. thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines