• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Organizer 15

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to get the Organizer to change the size or move to my other screen?  The toolbar has no options for either.  I clicked the full screen/restore button in the title bar and nothing happens. 

Anyone know when there will be a permanent fix to the missing cursor issue?  I have to change my taskbar settings to not auto-hide so the cursor shows up.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi djc2002us,

Thanks for posting in Adobe Forums.

I understand you are facing issue in moving your Adobe Organizer from one screen to another.

Can we follow the following steps:

- Set your Adobe Organizer to "Restore Size"

- Double click the top grey portion of Organizer

- In your 2nd click while double clicking you can hole the mouse cursor & try to move Organizer

- Try this multiple times if not happening at first attempt.

I hope this works for you.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest version of Windows 10.  I clicked on Restore in the top right of the gray bar, I assume that is what you meant by "Restore Size", I then double clicked holding the mouse after the second click and tried to move the Organizer without success after multiple tries.  It should not be this difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lets try it with the Keyboard shortcuts :
Please open Elements Organizer & press these three keys, Windows key + SHIFT key + → (right Arrow key) simultaneously to move the screen from left screen to right or use left arrow key to move from right to left. It should definitely work for you.

Regards

Neeraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested this in my machine & it worked .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines