• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received digital delivery of both Adobe Photoshop 15 and Adobe Premiere Elements 15. One icon is purple, one is blue but both lead to identical items. Why 2 icons for the same items? Is something missing?

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Photoshop on my old Windows 7 computer and it worked well.  This digital download of Premiere Element 15 and Photoshop 15 package on my new Windows 10 computer does not seem to be working properly which makes me think that something is missing.  Photoshop opens automatically when I click on a photo, preventing me from scrolling through my photos to view and label.  The Organizer does not seem to find the photos.  Should I reinstall?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you download it from and exactly how did you install them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The digital download came from DELL.  I had paid $79 for the software but DELL had neglected to install it when my new computer was shipped.  Contacted DELL and they downloaded the package which included Adobe Premiere Elements 15 and Adobe Photoshop 15.  Followed simple installation instructions and was surprised to find each icon lead to identical items.  Didn't know if this is how it is set-up for some reason but it seems as though something is missing, definitely not user friendly.   Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 was a nice program to use.  Thank you for your response.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to reinstall and have the serial number, you can download from here:

Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the serial numbers but download has not worked. It took 1/2 of the day and numerous attempts. With both the Photoshop 15 and Elements 15, I reached a point where I received the message "Installation Complete. Ready to Use." When I click on icons, it goes back to set-up, install, installation complete, ready to us,set-up, etc. Could not get out of the loop. Perhaps I should go back to DELL and ask if they can attempt the digital download again. Please let me know if you have other suggestions. In the meantime, I'll use another photo editing software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marlene,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are facing issue with Adobe Elements 15.

If your issue does not resolves, please contact our Support Engineers via chat.

Please click here to initiate a chat with them.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marlenel,

Can we follow the following steps:

Firstly,

Please click here to download Adobe Application Manager for Windows.

- After installation please double click its icon on your desktop screen to complete the installation.

Secondly,

Please click here to download Adobe Photoshop Elements for Windows .

Please click here to download Adobe Premiere Elements for Windows .

- It will be downloaded as a trial version & the file has a pack of multiple languages that includes "English" but when during installation you will mention your adobe id, password & serial number then it will become full version .

- If you face more issue regarding installation & activation for Elements then please contact our Support Engineers via chat by clicking here.

- If your issue does not resolves please explain at what point of time exactly you face issue.

- Please do mention if you get any error message while installation or not.

Hope this works for you.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. This is to let you know that, although I was unable to download Adobe Application Manager on either of my computers, I was eventually able to download Photoshop 15 and Premiere Elements 15. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines