• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to log into creative clouds Lightroom 5.7.1

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to sign in to sync to lightroom mobile it just freezes and never signs in

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephu,

As your creative cloud app is freezing please refer to this article and let us know if it helps Creative Cloud app loads then freezes with empty dialog box.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, only lightroom app freezes creative cloud app works fine.

Win7 32bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know which version of Lightroom are you using?

When does lightroom freeze?

Does it give you any error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom version 5.7.1

after key in email, password and click signin button then it freezes

It doesn't give any error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post quote is from thread- Lightroom 5 on win 7 won't sign in to Lightroom mobile

"Ok Adobe help desk just confirmed that Lightroom 5 will not connect to Lightroom mobile. Only Lightroom 6 (cc). Thank you all for your advice!"

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please explain to me then why lightroom 5 - which has always always previously been able to sign in will no longer sign in and sync files online - this is very frustrating, I should not be forced to buy a new product just because they've decided to remove a feature

I still cannot sign into my adobe account through lightroom 5.7.1,

Sahil.Chawla your suggestion is completely unhelpful because I am not using the creative cloud app, I am using lightroom!!!!! (hence why i'm posting in a lightroom forum not a creative cloud forum... would have thought that was pretty obvious!)

I have already spoken to your helpdesk team and they were more than unhelpful and very rude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As another user (with Creative Cloud)  I am curious about your problem.

If you have had access to Lightroom Mobile in the past then you must be a Creative Cloud subscriber. (This is the only way!)

If you are a Creative Cloud subscriber then you could be using Lightroom version CC2015.10 (if your computer allows with 64bit system)

If you are a Creative Cloud subscriber then Upgrading to CC2015.10 would be free for you. (you are not forced to buy anything!)

If you have the Creative Cloud Desktop App, then you always "Sign In" by using the CC App. That is the correct way to 'Activate' Lightroom.

When Lightroom is Signed-in with the CC App, simply marking a Collection of images in the Collections Panel will sync them to your mobile. Signing-In to do this is not needed. (You do need to switch Sync on the the menu that drops from the Identity Plate at top-left of screen.

Can you explain in more detail your setup for Lightroom and how you have purchased or subscribed?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 30 day trial with my adobe account that allows me access to sign in to lightroom - however I have not been able to use said trial because I cannot sign in - so why should I buy a product I haven't even tried yet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should try to use lightroom cc instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no definite answer for you, only some info links-

A Creative Cloud Trial is only for 7 days (not 30)-  Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

And it may not be possible to use Lr Mobile with a trial. Perhaps only a full paid subscription gives mobile access. Adobe staff may have this answer. I searched but could only find this quote- "some do not include additional items that are included with the commercial version"

Difficulty signing-in or Lr in a Trial mode with a subscription-  Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Lr 5.7.1 would be a "Stand-alone" account with no mobile access. Can you post your Account type as you see it at- Adobe ID  (Do not post private info- email address, etc)

And this quote from- Frequently asked questions about using Photoshop Lightroom with Creative Cloud

"If you're a paying Creative Cloud member, you may not see Lightroom in Creative Cloud if your computer doesn't meet the minimum system requirements. Check to make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the latest release of Lightroom​. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything you are providing me is extremely unhelpful

I do not want Lightroom CC, stop telling me to get it - I have paid to buy Lightroom 5.7.1 and all I want to do is simply log in with the trial account that came with the software that lasts 30 days (not 7).

Please stop talking about creative cloud and address the actual problem - that is that Lightroom 5.7.1 will not sign in because the log in screen keeps freezing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As another user of Lightroom I do not know details, but AFAIK-

You have paid for v5.71.  I presume you have it working after entering the Serial number.

You do not have mobile access because it is not available for v5.71 'stand-alone' version, so the prompt for the 30-day 'Mobile' trial is useless and misleading for you.

If you want a mobile trial, you will need to use a different Adobe ID and password, download Lr CC2015.10 as in this link-

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

I cannot find the answer at Adobe 'Help' pages, but if you re-word your question in another post, , there may be other users that can answer- Ask:  'Can I use Mobile sync with a trial of Lightroom CC?'

Or contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is solved, because my old Windows was 32-bit so I have to install a new Windows with 64-bit  version

and install Lightroom CC.

Note,

Lightroom 5.7.1 is no longer to connect Lightroom mobile and

lightroom CC is required  64-bit operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines