• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please HELP! Serious scroll issues in Acrobat

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLDR: I can't scroll at all using my laptop's trackpad in Acrobat, the keyboard works fine. Please don't ask me to disable my touchscreen as its's an extremely tedious process. I also connected a mouse, the mouse works fine, but in the case I don't have a mouse and need to access PDFs, someone please help. No trolls, thanks. I'm tired of trolls.

When I scroll, it shows the preview window at the side like shuddering up and down? and when scrolling up, I can only scroll one page by one page. Down scrolling is literally impossible. It was working fine yesterday, and for almost a month plus? since I got this laptop. I've restarted my computer, and am going to uninstall, reinstall acrobat.

My computer is a XPS15, 2017 edition.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, obviously, can't reproduce your problem. I can only suggest... In Preferences -> General try setting the Touch Mode to "Always".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this issue only effect Acrobat?  Is this behavior constant from file to file? If you have Reader on the machine as well, I would open the same file up to see if it behaves similarly.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines