• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased Photoshop through PayPal but received nothing... [Edited for brevity]

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I"m really stressed - I have made my purchase of Photoshop by PayPal.

I can see the payment has been issued in my PayPal history - but I have received nothing from Adobe!

No notification... No subscription... What happens?

Please help me! I need some work to be done this week.

Thanks.

[Edited for brevity by Moderator with mild OCD]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this for a Creative Cloud purchase?

If so did you provide/create an email address and password as part of your purchase?

If you did.. You should first try logging into Adobe (Adobe ID)  and seeing if in your purchased plan is found under the Plans and Products section.

If this is showing then you should be able to download and install Adobe Creative Cloud (Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial)

After logging in (not just using the trial)... You should be able to download Photoshop directly from the app.

Hope this solves your problems!

Best,

EW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may just be that the notifications from Adobe haven't yet been given, or hit your junk folder or Spam.

Also it could be that Adobe or PayPal (either or) could be trying to verify this payment with your bank if they consider it an unusual purchase.

Let us know if this doesn't get you anywhere and we will try and escalate it and make a member of Adobe Staff aware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to double check, what was the amount of the payment, and have you made arrangements to pay each month? Was this the Creative Cloud Photography Plan, or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the creative cloud photography annual plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the suggested above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just received a response from the support they told me to allow 24 h for the payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines