Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama Problems GoPro Hero 4 Black

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i flight my Solo 3DR Drone yesterday and shot in the panorama mode some pictures.

Now i tried to stitch them all together with the LR panorama mode, but there always come an error "Unknown Problems".

I already stitched them with a free panorama program and its worked rlly nice, but its limited on 5 pictures.

Does anyone has this problem too?  The panorama function is the most reason why i want to buy LR...

Thanks for help!

Greets.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KarlsruherJunge,

As per the supported list of camera, Lightroom supports only GoPro HERO5 Black camera, refer: Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you have Hero 4 Black, it only generates JPEGs (ending in ".jpg"), not raws (ending in .gpr), which were introduced with the Hero 5.  All JPEGs from the Hero 4 should be be compatible with LR, and it should be able to generate panoramas from them.

The error you are getting is clearly a bug in LR.  Please post a bug report at the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe has asked all bug reports and feature requests be posted: Photoshop Lightroom | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Adobe is more likely to pay attention if you include the same files that cause the problem -- upload them to Dropbox or similar and include the sharing link.  Also, include the output from Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines