Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS2 serial number is not working!

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help.

I have downloaded the official legal version of the old CS2 version of phtotshop but can now get past the serial number request.
I have tried all the official serial numbers given by adobe of this page:

Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products

The download worked fine, but now the serial numbers are showing as invalid.
Can anybody help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one serial number that will work - the one next to the download.

If you have the original CS2 installed, you should  uninstall it before installing the downloaded version.

the official legal version

You may already know this, but these CS2 downloads can only be used legally if you already own a licence for CS2 - i.e. you bought it in the past. Adobe has provided these downloads and serial numbers because the activation servers for CS2 are no longer running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on a previous computer I was able to download CS2 from the same page and and use the serial number adjacent and it worked fine.

Now on a new computer it will not accept the same official serial number displayed next to the download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but I have no idea why the serial # isn't accepted.

If you're typing in the number, errors can happen, try copy & paste instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your new computer a Mac? CS2 will not run on an Intel based Mac at all-maybe it just looks like the serial isn't being accepted? It should however run fine on Windows with Intel processors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for asking and reply. I was also facing the same issue.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  The files are downloaded and starting to install.  I copied the serial number for CS2 from my account details but the system refused to accept it.  How do we re-install CS2 on our new PC in these circumstances?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied the serial number for CS2 from my account details but the system refused to accept it.

That won't work, you have to use the serial number next to the download on this page:

Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products

And you have to uninstall the old version before installing the new version you downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, that was refused as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines